Monday, June 6, 2005

Why Are There Lots Of Shemales In Brazil?

Monday post-Sunday 1 (music)

Well ... Sunday not post anything, but I have thought up a video every Sunday, the tradition of the sad life , And to scare reponeros also go up every Friday a song that I like very much ... Today, incidentally, take the opportunity to respond to the "invitation" of Batmario happy meme making the music that ...
As he says, Jamos to this :


Total size of music files on my computer: 1.31 GB


Last record I bought:
Alea A song

I'm listening to:
"The computer run-run" for "Old PC cascao and destrozao"

Five special songs:
I will be putting the cada lunes... hoy para empezar, "No tengo nada que decir" del gran FITO
5 Personas a las que le pasas la bola :
A nadie, obviamente... Nunca hago a nadie algo que no quiero que me hagan...



No tengo nada que decir

Ya sabeis, boton derecho, guardar como...


Por cierto, el articulo sobre el Yak 42 ya está entregado a imprenta, cuando nos lo terminen de subir, lo pondré por aquí...
PD.- Ah, el nuevo dibujito que recibe a los visitantes lo hizo la misma persona... Y no pienso darle las gracias, para que aprenda!!! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment