Monday, June 27, 2005

What Treats A Chest Infection

Fanhunter think about (2) GUILLERMO DEL TORO

Well ... Part 2 more frikitástica pm I have lived ...
I was wanting to ask you 2 questions:
-I recently learned that Tarantino will shoot an episode of CSI, which series you would like to lead by a chapter? (If I asked you to go-know-what series I would like to direct to me, I would say LAS VEGAS, if only as extras setter "...^^)


Many people think I am a "graciosete "with great reflexes ... and not ... Humor is something that requires work, and I am (to put it in some way) as the computer that ... Deep Blue Sea. to calculate many possibilities before they happen ... The answers are already before the conversation ... All I have to do is look in my brain as fast as I can ... By the way, I just set that I do not like anything like this endpoint. I throw more dots ... If there are any psychologists reading this, please tell me if it's because I believe in the afterlife or the opposite?


Anyway ... getting down to business ....
I also would have liked to ask if he oversees the voice actors for different languages \u200b\u200b... at least for language English, which he mastered so well ...
Anyway ... see some interesting things said in this talk:
-is about to start filming a fantasy movie in northern Spain, " Pan's Labyrinth", as I recall ...
-roll has the illusion of a version of "The Count of Monte Cristo" and the call: "Monte Cristo." It is in this film where Santiago Segura would play an important role, under a name very similar to yours ...
- (talking to a budding director was a bit depressed): If you're going to leave one day, give it up, do not start something you leave someday ... I hate people who come to me and says: "BUA, BUA I have 4 children and would like an opportunity, I'm sure I would do better than this or that "" the key is to go about doing favors and claim them all in the first movie .. For example, I have specialized in making my monster and gore effects and such ... Mexico had no effects, so I went on TV and I said, I make them free effects, but you let me run a couple of chapters (of a series of fear or something ...) and I liked it started to make more episodes while still doing favors for other friends make up .. until the time came and I asked all returned to me ... I pawned my house, my car, my life and I cronos ... and went well .. Because ... How many have used their house and car and his film has not seen or bitches? "

jajajaj this is a crak Guillermo del Toro ... tooooodo I would not put what he said, because it is impossible ... But she seems very "tired" of gafapastas critics because they have not had the same success as him ... A critic is a frustrated director, I thought I heard ...


well ... we'll put some pics ... I took my camera, so I've only done photos of what I signed and a couple (with the phone) from when I was signed ...
go beyond;)


Guillermo en su salsa

Guillermo del Toro during the chat ..


Guillermo del toro reloaded

Guillermo del Toro The real is to the left ... jejeje

Dios mio, es guillermo del toro!!!

Unretouched photo here .... I think ...


guillermo firma Guillermo del Toro

signing the DVD ... no, on the right is not me ... He was a journalist looking at me weird ... xDDD "these freaks" think ...



erio espera su firmita...

This is me waiting for me to sign the No. 3 DVD Collector's Edition ...


hola rosa

Autograph dedicated to my sister Rose ... Go face more angry, right?


autoretrato

Selfportrait of Guillermo del Toro ... By the way, for those who do not know who is Guillermo del Toro (but Orlando Bloom), here are your page in the bible of the film ...


para ELIO ¬¬

And finally came the signature for me ... Do you see something strange?


Tan dificil es?

Pa 'Elio ... Is it so difficult word erio? damn, it's 4 letters ... and no one says it ... xDDD


And in Part 3 of the post .... The little chat with Guillermo del Toro about comics ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment