Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Princess Center Pieces For Baby Showers

think about Fanhunter (2 ½) GUILLERMO DEL TORO

This afternoon I will at last the little talk we had geeks with Guillermo del Toro as we signed a few things ... Indeed, the first two photos from the previous post I took no self, took another fan of Guillermo del Toro himself had a camera ... I will not say his name, but you know (if you read this) that I am very grateful ^ ^
As the post I have in mind for this afternoon's only comics, I am about to say another little thing that I forgot to say ...

saint I do not know why, a girl (of course, journalists have to see the beautiful we have in valencia ...) asked about his opinion about "Van Helsing" ... That movie so bad that I have heard that I refused to see it ...

said the idea of \u200b\u200bthe film was very good, but not really liked the final result ... but loved the black and white top ... And the journalist, who seemed to get a headline like William asked again: Would you have taken you a love story? And del Toro
responded very polite ... yes, yes ... possibly ...

And it seems that Hollywood is forbidden to criticize each other .... because of course you never know who you to have to work or who will depend on your last movie ...

PD .- This afternoon .... WILLIAM TALKS ABOUT COMICS OF TOR ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment