Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Whats A Good Camera For Travelling

think about Fanhunter (3) GUILLERMO DEL TORO

I have been forced to extend further this post ... You will go and see why ... hehehe ...
Thanks to a post by Cels Piñol on KING KONG, I remembered another little story to tell and I think it appropriate to tell ... hehehe ... It turns out that someone asked Guillermo del Toro (from now on GDT) that what Peter Jackson had in common and he ...
And he said that, apart from possible physical resemblance, which shared a geek shop is in a valley of California (the little details and forget ... I will not be as unforgettable evening, as I expected ... ^ ^) of which both are frequent visitors ... As it turns out by what you see, GDT collects figures of monsters and such ... and "love" a special figurine, and when he returned next day with enough money to buy it, it had been Peter Jackson himself ... xDDDD not tell me that it is no coincidence, huh?
jajjaa
Anyway ... apparently also (I as I go forth memories, I put ..., P) was offered to direct Alien 4, but refused to make ... We have that fantasy of the lion, the door, broom and her mother ... The Chronicles of Narnia ... in short, that, you know ... : P

And now comes the most important ... What has been a delay, once again, the mini chat we had with him many fans after the "official speech" ...




For starters, I have been pleasantly surprised this afternoon ... I have gone to the official (or as it were) by Guillermo del Toro, and I found this ... I put everything in pictures, because I do not know why why not let me put links ...
As always, give it to enlarge it ...


Osea, vale 3...


And upon entering the forum on that page, I find a surprise ... jejeje
For starters, it seems Jesus Gris has recorded the interview and meeting with fans ... that certainly we were very few ... Jesus, if you read this, you had to have publicized a little more ... Surely it would a bad impression on poor William ... Anyway, what I really left A-NO-NA-DA-DO is the following ... click and look at my desktop in all its glory ... xDDD



Osea, vale...

What is this? Nothing more and nothing less than the forum of the official website of Guillermo del Toro ... (Well, I do not know the difference between official website and fansite, but we understand ...) And the message above reads: TO ERIO! and the author is ... GUILLERMO DEL TORO GDT =!! Pufff

Guillermo del Toro person sent me a "little message" to me ... This man should be better than I thought ... and it is hard to be such good people ... Well, do you want to read that he meant? As you know, click on the photo below ...


Osea, vale 2...




Bone ... I ask forgiveness for being wrong to sign ... Beyond that of course this "error" is forgiven from the moment he was "committed", the most important thing is that Guillermo del Toro has had to read what I wrote before to say what he said ...



















¬ ¬ I mean, it ... Now how am I going to go down the street and people look "normal"? Jajajaja xDDDDD


Don Guillermo ... if you happen to read this again, I allowed myself to look for a couple of links about Victor Santos, the creator of "The Kings elves ... Kings elves

Victor Santos

really think would love these comics ... I'm sure of it ... And if you like as much as Hellboy and one day decides to make a film about them, I'll be the first to enjoy it ... That reason and not another (nor is my cousin, and I am your representative, not even I know) I do recommend these comics ... because although I have not read many comic THOR, I am sure that the atmosphere of these stories will be more suitable for a director with his career ...

joer ... m'he philosophical position that ... jajajajaja
Anyway ... NO LACK tomorrow .... GUILLERMO DEL TORO Comment on Fanhunter!!
(although in truth is only one sentence ... if GDT wants to clarify its position on this English comic ... the comments are open to you, sir) xDDD

PD.-By the way, Jesus Gris, is the person (do not know if he rode the whole "shebang") made known the existence of the chat ... I mean, that only and why should I be grateful ... And how do I pay? as saying this ----> Guillermo del Toro signed on DVD ... no, on the right is not me ... He was a journalist looking at me weird ... xDDD "these freaks" lol

turns out that the right man to me is signing GDT when is it ... Luckily I did not put anything wrong .... (Among other things because I could not put anything bad;))
In short, Jesus, thank you very much for making this event possible GDT-fans (though half the fans that we were journalists ... but as you say is true that there may be more fan than a journalist in each of the attendees ...) 2 .- PD
also true, Jesus ... I spend a lot, I mean, not "notice" ... and only measure 1.90 and weight 85 kg ... because I do not see people ... jajajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment