Friday, June 24, 2005

How Long Does Measels Take To Finish

if ERIO has DEAD Who updates? (SCORE)

puffff ... just for a week since the last post ... if at least serve as something ... : (In order ... I do not know if
Tomorrow will come, "Del Toro" at the end or what ... but it's not that I care much ... apparently I'm dead ... I do not know if I killed batmario and aya-chan has claimed revenge, or nurse batmario killed me and has promised revenge ...


SECTION: is that if you do not know, only recently has seen batmario BATMAN and clear, as their new hero is the guy he plans to fights of the movie because apparently is of his people, he wants to be like him ...)


As I'm dead, what better way to enjoy a new section on my FLICKR to which I referred (in an act of infinite humility) "art"
As one example:


Principio y fin

(with tone gafapasta rancid)
In this picture, called "the beginning and end" (a lot of summer afternoons), I wanted to capture not only the beginning of the "art", but also the cosmic principle of self-interior continually struggle with batmario in me, telling me to smash things ... (Now I've given you, batmario, sorry ..., P)
In short, unpretentious pictures ...


Note that almost all of my photos were taken with the phone ... That is, that does not ask the impossible, and true to the elm .. I mean ... exigais not quality, right?


xDDDDD I was pretty hartito to use as a store Flickr blog and see how other people used it to make, such is its purpose on the other hand, their photographic creations ...
obviously
If my pictures I look like a fucking bitch, hit a vistacito to my contacts ... The
you enjoy comics, you'll see the occasional familiar face ...


Raglycuf-16


In another vein, this afternoon I had a little mishap after buying a comic MVP, who by the way promised in an email to read the "Epichode III" ... but I will not tell it here, I notice (I mean, that you go there;) dauber to blog ... if you do not know what your blog, do not present yourself to treasure hunters, because you leave much to be desired ...
The "carriage" of the medium is the "Erio-mobile" working implement (eg Transfers ..¬¬) and several ... drive a fucking tank is ... and it consumes too ... instead of 10 liters per 100 km, for 100 liters to 10 meters ... fuck, I have to draw on the GPS route of petrol at the pump ... is a non-stop to refuel the bastard ...

PD.-hahahahahaha This Sunday I begin a global meme !!!!! jajajajjaja I like the idea, I hope those who read this also ...
PD 2 .- I am excited to start a meme of those ... a meme (I think) is one of those chain posts ... roll music and such ... but this meme pose a before and after in the world .... blogueril xDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment