Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cute Family Quotes Picnik

PRICELESS (Chronicle of a disappointment announced)

3 POSTERS OF HELLBOY: 18 €

050618_185923




THE DVD VERSION OF THE DIRECTOR OF "HELLBOY": 24 €

050618_185858




COMIC POSTCARD FROM THE HELLBOY: 0 € ( caught in IMAGES)

050618_185907




CAMERA VIDEO to immortalize the ACT AND SHOW IT TO THE WORLD FROM MY BLOG: a puna, not euros, if not hard times ...

050618_185954




LEAVES WITH A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS THAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO ASK: 1.80 € the entire block, a piece about ... few cents ...

050618_190022




A PERMANENT SIGN TO ALL YOU WANTED TO SIGN: 1.60 €

050618_190005




SEE THIS MAN IS PRICELESS ....

050618_190114



More than anything because "THIS MAN" IS REALLY A GIFT TO FANZINE FUTURAMA ...


THIS IS THE MAN WHO HAD THE ILLUSION OF VIEW TODAY ...



ahem ... TO THE RIGHT ... ¬ ¬


but apparently could not come for a Sickness ...
copied and pasted OF jail paper: Hello


few hours ago (about ten o'clock Saturday morning) we talked to Guillermo del Toro and has strep and ear infections. It will not come this weekend its activities scheduled within the Festival Cinema Jove Valencia, and, therefore, to meet with fans who had arranged for this afternoon in the library Futurama. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to those who thought stop by. I have advised, I repeat, when I had informed himself as William (last night went to the doctor because he was with fever). We have talked about the next move all weekend, but it all depends on how better the next days. And will notify you of updates. Sorry.

That if, if you were going to come to Futurama, do not fail to do so since the seven p.m. continues to sign Sergio Bledsoe, excellent author and not less wonderful person and has just published recently in the English also excellent! Bloody Winter album. Author who, as many will recall, we had invited to an exhibition at the First Comic San Sebastian last year.
I'll be there to give you more details to all those who preciséis about the cancellation of Del Toro, who as you see should be for reasons totally beyond our control. And we know with certainty that the porpio William was very interested in this event with his followers Valencia.
From here we wish her speedy recovery. Greetings
sorry
Antonio Busquets



EN FIN, GUILLERMO ... I HOPE YOU BETTER, AND IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU'RE HERE NEXT WEEK ... NOTHING MORE THAN THE 18 € IN POSTERS: p BECAUSE THE OTHER STUFF WAS ALREADY THE PRE ... XDDDDD



PD 1 .- I idiot? If I had read the paper jail this morning, I had saved the "near-lynching-popular" I have been subjected to ...
what make me come to this? I should be studying, you know? ETC, ETC ...


PD 2 .- Does anyone want to know the questions I was going to do? PD
3.-As I fuck the little phrase I never get tired of looking 'fanzine ... Jajajajajaja
'm about to burn and throw his ashes into the sewer ... To learn to laugh at me ..... , P
PD 4 .- AND I HAVE SPENT OVER MONEY ...

050618_190128

0 comments:

Post a Comment