Friday, June 17, 2005

Vintage Camera Values

BLEDA WANT SEE SERGIO GUILLERMO DEL TORO ass ... Post-Sunday-Monday

Actually, I just came to make a 3-hour exam on "Business Mathematics" and a spin by Valencia ... The review I was not too bad, very nearly, to think that I approve: D which, believe me, it's too ... I have replied on September 7, so my chances of failing increase in almost 70% of the questions ... Then, as I was with the car and I'm an asshole, I say: "Well, hey, as I have a car and I'm an asshole, I'm going to Valencia, there is a fucking parking around the center"
And I went there with Vento my newly refueled the car park of the FNAC ... run, run, shared a couple of posters for Hellboy ... run, run, dodge and that this poor girl so cute that you ask for money ... run, run, cross, crosses, that if you put in red are waiting to watch 7 minutes ... run, run, I will not say buy 2 (...) I bought it because it is a surprise for someone .... , P
And maybe some are thinking ... And why the hell did you have purchased this Noob 2 posters for Hellboy??
it ....
because ... ¡¡¡¡¡¡
GUILLERMO DEL TORO IS COMING TOMORROW TO VALENCIA !!!!!!!

jajajaja As cool, right? Surely you to live in Madrid and finds you doing enough of him, because I have understood that you spend a lot there, but to come to Valencia gives us hope ... And after Guillermo del Toro Sergio Bledsoe signed comics, which, by a conversation overheard NUFU today, ask you to teach your ass everyone who wants to be signed ... Surely you have said in jest, but with these dauber .... you never know .... PD .-
xDDDDDDDDDDjajajajja dauber that with all the love in the world, eh?
jajajaja PD 2 .- It will be nice if the end Sergio Bledsoe will sign a comic to Guillermo del Toro and he has to teach him the ass .... jajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment