Thursday, June 2, 2005

Free Online Movies En Español

ago POLL

I would start writing a lot of things going through my mind every day, but there browsing Meeting most interesting tidbits I want to say ... Because, after all, who cares who I lie?

Well, first of all, a recommendation with an expiration date: July 7, San Fermin ...

So take a quick peek before it veneer ...

The recommendation is .... CHICKEN LETHAL !!!!! As always, give the picture and take you to all the episodes of the first season ...


POLLO LETAL



And as always say (myself included in the repetition) that as it shows a button Down here I leave my 2 favorite strips LETHAL CHICKEN !!!!!


POLLO LETAL

POLLO LETAL
¡¡¡¡¡ FINALLY SOMEONE IS DARING TO DO IT !!!!!!




following are you to do the survey ... (If you will, of course ...)


II Encuesta


This survey is the work of China Ink and BlogPocket , who certainly tell us that the blog current PC is already going ...


Well, nothing more ... there is a post on documentary on the Yak 42 that I have to send me my favorite external collaborator, Monica Bloom ...
Whenever I get a little more free time (do not stop to study), write things about me, instead of cutting and pasting ... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment