Thursday, June 9, 2005

Dr.phil Potty Training



Let's see ... I finally picked up pace of study, one week away from exams ... So that I have, I will see a lot for the MSN ... And maybe not commenting or reading tooooodos the blogs I read ... So I apologize, because I know how do you hope that you talk or you comment ... What you gonna do? You will have to endure, however hard, until mid-July ... Until 8 precisely ... (By the way, Teresa , I see a little difficult to go see the San Fermin ... ^ ^ But it is one of the things I have on my list to do ...)

Still, the fact that has finally uploaded the text on the report of the Yak-42 (you remember?) along with the occasional silliness of the last days peper, well look, I have to make a political post but with the rapid ... I will not dwell much ...


article about the Yak 42 ----> You know, with the button right, save as, and read it ... That's not very long and quite interesting ...


Let's see peper nonsense of talking before ... But first, look at this guy and hear what he says ...
Vale, the page you refer School, because it is quite clear that, once again, lies with all the effrontery of the world ...




Test 1 Test 2

Test 3


coclusiones
And now the commission of inquiry on the 11-M ... Seriously, way to give my views because I have a headache and so obvious they do not need written to understand ... (I also refer to School )

Zaplana says: Yes, but no.
version
PP PSOE version
Version Version ABC

REASON ((Notice that neither in the "mass deception" match the ABC and the reason ... more misinformation Who ?))
Version COUNTRY

And now the full texts of the resolutions ... Award to read them overalls ... more than 1,000 pages that have altogether ... Are PDEF, right click, save as ...
PP PSOE

ERC CIU



Look, more links to pass, because it is that I get sick ... how much crap is on the peninsula ... Only agree the media left and right-wing media in the following news headlines:


- "Pilar Manjon had to leave Madrid to receive death threats"
- "The Bishops' Conference supports the march against gay marriage because the cause is "just" "


However, if you read a little more, you realize you do not see it the same way ...
Personally, I feel both very sad news, and I think there are some asshole behind like a cathedral ... One of those really big visit 1 time a week the "good people" (not good people) ...


Anyway ... to cheer the day, and according to your political sympathies, here are a couple of links for your enjoyment ....


ZETAPAD If you think the devil that wants us all fags and Catalan, click here.


If you think the PP is the Franco made party and as such should be outlawed, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment