Saturday, June 11, 2005

Fluttering In My Upper Abdomen

SPAM IS ....( COOOOMIIIIING PREPOST)

Well ... and is less for tomorrow ... What about tomorrow? Well come to light porfin short "THINGS TO DO WHEN I SAY THAT STUDY" ... I know that is not the news you were waiting ... perhaps the news that the G-8 (the 7 richest in the world plus Russia ¬ ¬) will forgive the debt of 18 poorest countries in the world more rewarding, right? I have rejoiced, but I'm sure people Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Honduras, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia have cheered a bit more than me ...

I just hope that their leaders not to squander this new opportunity ...


The news in: - BE
CHAIN \u200b\u200b- THE REASON

0 comments:

Post a Comment