Monday, July 11, 2005

Scanner Driver Is Not Initialized.

as what I call this? (Post transition)

joer ... supposed When the exams that would update this further ...
but look ... life is long and hard (so EAT life, add some element that I know ...).
In part the fault of this that you have down here ...



Esto es lo que se llama, estilo...

¬ ¬ No, not a black pants, GTA SAN ANDREAS ...


Traga agua, maldito poli!!

This is what happens to cops who try to stop me ...


Pollo letal?

Chicken Lethal a undercover mission ...




Well ... Do you remember that I have been talking for some time of "things I do when I say I study? Well, is taking shape ... Meanwhile, I'm finalizing some videos, let's say, less ... do not have waste ... xDDD

As this is a post without a name I have absolute freedom ... (btw, thanks to which you have given your opinion in the previous post ... to see if one day we can eradicate hunger, voluntary and involuntary ...)

do you see as I am free to say what they want? poop, boob, ass, fart pee .. ^ ^

that's not what you expected, huh? And yet there are some who say I'm not the bad bunch ... because that would not dare to say no ... xDDDD Well

case you did not know already, I have a piece of mobile with 1.3 megapixel ... and how good it is that wherever you go, whatever you do, I can always take pictures of it ... Of course, not going to see the photos more interesting, because they seem to me the ill-prepared to see certain things, but ... Below I leave you some ...



ummm que ricooo

This is a kitten who is caring for a colleague of mine ... The question is ... If a dog ordered him to sit in the sun, end up coming to take the cat airecito end up fusing or heat?




Now for some toys courtesy of "The English court"



Involución

how is it possible that instead of going to more technology, STAR WARS involution?


Involución 2



what can lead to a boy of 22 years to shoot this?



Belen en Isengard


Saruman recibe visitas



Anyway ... to be concluded ... a couple of photos that I would try to guess what they are ... or what they represent, we ... There will be prizes for the guesses ... ^ ^



Otra que tal...


y esto que es lo que es?



prize? A trip to the ass of the world ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment