Thursday, July 7, 2005

Dongle Eutron Emulator

Terror in London (Chronicle of an attack) could not be

Well .... I am neither a journalist nor will I ever be sure ... so as always, declined the job in the real professionals:
Through Elastic came this link to where ordinary bloggers like you and like me, narrating their experiences ... Below

I leave an image that will go around the world ... and I find, frankly, painfully familiar ... It is still unknown who or what (I find it difficult to treat people) has placed the bombs, and even have their reasons, will never be good enough to justify not even a single death ...

terror in London

Flickr Photos

If someone from the UK read this, let us tell you That we know how you feel ... we know the huge terror and pain of Terrorism Act Brings ... They Could Put Some bombs on the underground in London, But They Will not win ... They never will ...
I only want to ask you to resist ... And please, Do not make it personal ... The Terrorist does not have to Nationality ... Do not mind Where They Eat, They Are Just Terrorist ... Not people like you or me ... So They Do not Represent any "will of the people" ... They only talk for Themselves ... And We Will not hear them ... Not In That Way, with bombs and Deaths ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment