Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cool Western Conchos Or Pendants

: GAME OVER (the murderer caught him just shadow)

As I said last post, back in that July 14, let us state ....
I've been MIA (Missing In Action) several days because my secret identity need me to survive ... Some think that "Erio" is the secret identity of a normal human being .... Valencia is not true ...
As I said in some forum, the sad thing is that I am in real life ... So what is my alter ego, my split personality, my alter ego (Is not I told you ?)???? It is the bounty hunter known as "The murderer only shadow."

050719_215312

(and his trusty canine companion, small shadow)

050719_215334


There are people with no shade, and there are shadows without people ... There are also people with poor shadow, but that's another topic ...

And as always, you will wonder: what the hell why has this?

Well everything has a reason to be ... even yogurt peach whose aim in life was to hide from Shiuman, but apparently you have failed ... Next time ...

Do you remember this "element"?:

Wanted

Yes, my children, yes ... blue ghost has fallen ...

27371337_265a7211c8_m

But I will not forward events ...

Everything was fine the last time I saw Globlue (result of my research, he knew his real name ...). Just read the "Epichode 3" MVP, when we started to fool around, something that I am an expert.

1

Maybe he was happy that I picked by globones ... I do not know ... But I had the great idea to take her by the antennas and do not see how you got ...

2

I understand, but I know particularly worse than the globones to touch me I touch the antennas, but hey, the blue ghosts have another way to be ...

I had no choice but to let the games aside, and risk my life in a direct fight with the blue ghost, mortal as they come ... "Asisko nothing", I prefer to spare you the sordid details and macabre that titanic struggle, leaving only a few photos that captured the cruel outcome of this incongruous meeting ....

050715_164404 050715_164345

27371335_0d3d886de5_m 050715_164324

050715_164458


Remember that the weak point of Globlue and my secret weapon was the same thing: the VHS (video for DVDadictos) MATRIX (matrix for the thoroughbred, and Gibraltar to the English)

So it actually was not a fight, it was a hunting Globlue had no chance ... Just had to die ... and he did ....

Maybe some of you believe that it is possible that the ghost who walks ... I say .... the blue ghost is dead, has expired its last breath ... sorry take away the band, but English ...












Globlue is dead ...


And here I leave a closeup of her face contorted with pain, reflecting a spiritual vacuum and air unparalleled ...

050715_164718


One moment ... "I regret very much take away the band" ((I be the first to quote from a post in the same post?))


is true ... I regret his death ... I remember the previous post:

" turned, looked at, and I liked ..."

MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE "?

I'm the worst ... I killed the ghost blue ... Well, no ... I have not killed ... the murderer was bland (shadow only) .... he is to blame .... but I am ... god, mental cocoa ... ((I should say napial chocolate milk, so to have sniffed too ...))

today
is only logical and necessary solution ....



050719_215412

You have just to attend the suicide of bland in me ... from now on no more reward, no longer muermeces morning thinking about nothing ... Let


be closing this post, which has become too long ... (Insert Red Richards joke here, the uncle of the 4 fantastic elastic)

And to close, let's analyze the situation:
been a day, but 3 things have passed away ...

One less... 27382194_a54fa8c67c_o


and of course, do not forget it, which also happened to a better life ...

PS .- If this is not a post for posterity, lose Glod (the god of the balloons) and see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment