Wednesday, July 6, 2005

List Of Gallbladder Safe Foods

in 2012 ... but ... and 2020? (MADRID promotional campaign 2020)

ayyy
So we were at my house and in some places this afternoon ...

Anyway ... What I will tell you who do not know already? For that Madrid held out the stake to New York and Moscow (there is none) but was unable to Paris nor London, who eventually took the cat to water ...
(my god, and I speak as the antenna 3 ...¬¬)

To the extent possible, I believe that to be the first time they had, they have not done a bad role ... and that taking into account GRAVIS MITIGATING ...

For more information on the topic, visit NetDancer and blog about Madrid 2012 with the collaboration ... Ó

also the official website Madrid 2012 ...


Anyway ... from here and officially launched the CAMPAIGN TO PROMOTE 2020 MADRID !!!!!!


madrid2020

Soon, more ... (And soon ... .. Finally !!!!!) VIDEOS




EDIT: A few links about this topic:

So were the votes


The London Olympic stadium Congratulations


Carod, did not leave Madrid ... (I do not look at me ... that is not one of my sentences ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment