Sunday, July 3, 2005

Behind Rebel Lines Test

The global meme that blew ... Tomorrow

Well, well, well ... Jesus said the poor to bridge ... This was thought have since last Sunday ... But look, something happened ... I do not remember what ... anyway ... Well, as I put no time, I put it now ...

Indeed, it occurred to me several days ago, and Saturday night, when I was torn between putting it in "del Toro" or this, saw a post on the blog Aglarond ... And of course, left me Ironing total ... but hey, as I do not think it exists in cases of plagiarism meme, and considering that he did not even passed the ball to anyone, I would like to start it ...

For now, hang it and if everyone who reads it want to do it in your blog or space (because it is not the same, Shiuman ...;)) that provides information ... to see them ... Porfin Next Friday I have the last exam, so I will devote myself to visit one by one to tooooooda people I read about normal and I propose to ... Well

the meme is basically going by successive catches google maps, from the farthest zoom Esteem appropriate to the level of zoom closer to the neighborhood where you live .... Nor do you need to señaleis the house where you live, to capture only the neighborhood, that's enough ...
If you go by clicking on the photos, you can read various explanations of what you see ...



Europa Sur-oeste
Peninsula ibérica
Reino de Valencia y alrededores
Valencia 1
Valencia 2
Valencia 3
Valencia 4
Valencia 5
Valencia 6



Incidentally, there is also Google Earth , , an application Made in Google that has made "flipping out in colorful" my father himself ... and what the computer world is that causes great admiration ...

a favor and download it here ...

By the way ... I can not put pictures of my 2nd home because a large box hides the town where ... I guess that's what you have to have a NATO base on the outskirts ... PD .-
Alonso is a fucking crack ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment