Friday, July 8, 2005

Can The Usps Cut Off My Mailbox Lock

Today I have wanted to laugh (or as being hedonistic and not to mourn in the attempt)

hedonismo

much as a "supreme goal of life," not here ... But when I'm sad, I need the greatest public enjoyment, laughter ... And today I feel like laughing, then I will look in the mirror ... xDDDD
Lately there are many cases of anorexia, bulimia and disorders such ... Even among men and increasingly at a younger age .. . If it were not for the consequences of these diseases are very serious, I laugh at how stupid we become human beings (and human beings ^) ... Some time ago I saw a cartoon on the page of Manuel Bartual on this ... And plasma quite well I think, and many-if not most, men ...

Anorexia

To see my opinion about it and see pictures, give it to the picture ...

In recent weeks, I have repeated on many occasions that a balanced diet and exercise, is always healthy, and helps remove kilos and hobbies ... The worst thing is that I had to tell gorgeous girls and gorgeous ... where we'll end up? ...
From here, a big kiss ...

Indeed, even without scanning a drawing I hope one of them is a singer and that over the next year sweep in OT ... ;)

As I see it as fun funny or has not, I'll put this video ... every time I see it, I brings a smile and an occasional dance ... It is contagious ... xDDD



Yesterday as I heard about London, he was eating some cheese ... I thought that was a peace, and I got this ...

Cheese peace

Please, if there are any critical or gafapastas or whatever they do to interpret it (what the hell interpret, say ...) what the creator meant by this or that work, " could give their opinion about the picture?

And now I talk about the gafapastas, tell them not to bite if anyone visiting this blog ... I do not even know what you mean exactly that term ...
know it's only natural enemy of the geek, but rather in the direction Gafisa-geek ... I do not know why ... if we do nothing bad to anyone ... , P


My God .... often post for posterity .... hahaha
PD .- Sorry for the madness ... as I have come, have come ... and ... ¡¡¡¡¡

DERUDERUDIZA YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment