Thursday, July 14, 2005

Best Subwoofer For Truck Under Seat

The blue ghost replaces the red dragon ... ("Place the chocolate milk?)

is one of the questions I've always done ... Do you place the Colacao?
probably yes ... I've never taken any drugs (the less than those deemed "harmful"), so I do not know how it feels when one is kicked, sniffed or whatever you want it to do ...
But I will say that what happened a few days ago, it is not being drugged ...
Let's put ourselves in position ...

Valencia 6

Valencia, July 5, 2005

A being called "Erio" is "studying" financial mathematics for a close examination ...

Tema 1

( detail cor blau "/" Blue Heart ")

year I'm sure they ask in considering the issue one, I take honors ... If you only saw
the last song .... Not a cartoon, hear ...
Suddenly I hear my mother say: niñooooo, tomatélcolacaoooo!!
Why did my mother say that? Well, I do not know ... I can think of no better way to justify ColaCao ends up getting in my nose ... Suddenly, something moves in my right ... I try to turn around to see it, and the phone cord stretched from me ... (Mental note, buy better headphones.)
still manage to capture something ...

Otra que tal...

050705_105510

what could it be that? I know that sometimes seem obsessed with the color blue, but that is the color of things beautiful I've seen ... The sky, sea, eyes ... Well, we lose ...

Yes, as many riddles (oooooo, that clever soisssss, P) was a balloon ... but was not a normal balloon ... It was "Jose Rodriguez"!

... ¬ ¬
not know who or what is Jose Rodriguez? ¬ ¬ Well, another day I will tell you where it comes from this Joseph ...

ahem, ahem ... continue ...

As everyone knows, the blue ghosts have a predilection for copies of The Matrix on DVD ... (VHS because they cause the same effect as kryptonite to superman that ...), so I took my Matrix DVD (hell, if I say that copies of The Matrix on DVD are attracted to, I will not pick up the DVD of "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", because surely would run ... things that I have to go too ... ¬ ¬)



((Mental note: do not use so many parentheses, mislead too))-mental undernote: no use 4 brackets when I tell myself not to use parentheses
...--
Well that

, which approached the Matrix DVD, and the bug stood still for a moment ...

050705_105334

turned, looked at, and I liked ...

050705_105601

So I decided to give my DVD, sure it would make more enthusiasm than me ...

And so he did illusion ... happy as a lark that put ...

050705_105652

050705_105759

And I was there, staring at the blue bug, and I thought ... Does this really be happening? Have I slept? Will the Guara .. I mean ... the ColaCao?

Anyway, I do not know ... If any of you reading this have experienced a similar situation, tell me if it's normal ... Because I had heard of the red dragons opiates, or of ethyl pink elephants ... But blue ghost was not aware ...
Anyway, just in case, I reported to the ghost of the Association and Commission Amiga Our Students - Achan - (see, I also do ... misleading advertising, yes ...)
And Commissioner "PorLaCara" , I made the following sign ...

Wanted

So you know ... If you see a blue ghost that distracts students from their tasks, try to catch ... Because it is worth its weight in gold ... Even as it is filled with air, no life is that you have resolved to reward, the truth ...

PD .- Another post for posterity ... : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment