Sunday, November 20, 2005

Find A Straight Gloryhole California

Some poems ...

I want to hear, not judge
I want you to think, without
I advise you to trust me, without requiring
I want to help me without trying to decide for me I want to take care
not cancel
I want to watch me, without projecting your stuff on me I want
embrace it without choking
animes I want, without pushing
I hold me, without taking charge of me I burn
protect yourself, no lies I want you approach
without invading
things I want you to know that you like my dislike, that accept them and do not try to change cake
I know that today, you can count on me unconditionally

-

I like you calm as absent
and hear me from afar, and my voice does not touch you.
seems that your eyes had flown
it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

As all things are filled with my soul
emerge from the things, filled my soul.
butterfly of dream, you were my soul,
And you look like the word Melancholy.

I like you calm and you seem far away.
you are a moaning, a butterfly cooing.
hear me from far away and my voice does not reach you Let me come
your silence.

Let me talk to you with your silence
Clear as a lamp, simple as a ring. You're like
night, stillness and constellations.
Your silence is star, as remote and candid.

I like you calm as absent.
distant and painful as if you were dead.
A word then, one smile is enough.
And I am happy, happy that it's not true. Pablo Neruda

0 comments:

Post a Comment